Friday, March 16, 2012

Funny Article of the day


You know, there’s big money in kidneys and look, he has two of them.


Whoops! Hey has anyone ever survived 500ml of this stuff before?


Please accept this sacrifice, oh great lord of darkness…


Easy come, easy go.


Boy, an instruction manual would’ve been nice.


Can you stop that thing from beating, it’s driving me crazy!


What do you mean it was the left one that was bad?


Better save that, we may need it for the autopsy.


I hope this guy has insurance.


It’s a pleasure to be working with you Dr. Hannibal Lecter.


I guess we could just flip a coin. Anyone got a quarter?


Hehe, go ahead poke it and watch his leg twitch.


Hot potato, hot potato…


I see dead people.


If this doesn’t work we might need to charge up the paddles.


Isn’t this the guy who slept with your wife Doctor?


Hey look, no hands!


Of course this is ethical.


Nurse, did the patient sign the donor card?


Righty tighty, lefty loosey


Can someone call the janitor, we’re going to need a mop.


Thank God for malpractice insurance.


The transformation is almost complete.


Wish me luck.


On the bright side, I did save a ton of money on my car insurance by switching to Gieco.


What do you think, 4.99 a pound?


Break a leg doctor.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More