Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Wednesday December 29th 2010

“ As much as I converse with sages and heroes, they have very little of my love and admiration. I long for rural and domestic scene, for the warbling of birds and the prattling of my children. ”


You should not waste your life in merely eating, drinking, and sleeping. In fact such a life is a blot on human nature itself. Every
activity of yours should reflect the divine message. Unfortunately, this is not the case today. Some people claim that they have dedicated their lives to the mission of God. But in reality it is not so. They are wasting their precious time in materialistic pursuits. There is nothing wrong in studying, doing jobs, and earning money provided they are done in the right spirit, which is beneficial to one and all. You see many people suffering. In what way are you helping them? The dualities of life such as pain and pleasure go hand in hand. Pain and pleasure coexist. It is impossible to separate them. Pleasure does
not exist separately. The fructification of pain is pleasure. This message of truth must be taught to the entire world. Without pain, one does not realise the value of pleasure. The value of light can be realised only when there is darkness. -


" There is so much about my fate that l cannot
control, but other things do fall under my
jurisdiction. l can decide how to spend my time,
whom to interact with, whom to share my body
and life and energy with. l can select what l can
read and eat and study. l can choose how I'm going to regard unfortunate circumstances in my
life - whether l will see them as curses or
opportunities. l can choose my words and the
tone of voice in which l speak to others. And
most of all, l can choose my thoughts."


" Life is hard and it gets harder, but you are
strong and you can get stronger. You may think
that the world is ending, just take a breather and
say I am strong and I will get stronger!"


" We have the ability to make the changes our life
needs to close the doors that don't need to be left
open, to let go of the negativity. These are the
abilities we have within us so when it is time to
use them, you will know."


" A friend is someone who knows you as you
are, understands where you have been, accepts
who you have become and still invites you to
grow."


" Being prepared is a courtesy to others and a
blessing to oneself. We need to be inwardly
prepared as well as outwardly organized for
excellence. Take time to be at your best by
always being prepared for what you want in life.
Do your homework. Be realistic. Be the best that's in you."

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More