Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Thoughts of the Day

" Just because you're ready to receive
forgiveness for your transgressions, does not
mean that others are ready to forgive you. Be
patient; remain prayerful and God will work it
out in His own time."


" Never underestimate the power of the spoken
word. Sometimes just the tone of our voice in
conjunction with our words could ignite a
misunderstanding and lose friendships! Think
about what you are trying to convey first before
you speak! You might be surprised how much easier it makes us become more understanding
of one's feelings!"


" When I was 5 years old, my mother always told
me that happiness was the key to life. When I
went to school, they asked me what I wanted to
be when I grew up. I wrote down 'happy'. They
told me I didn't understand the assignment, and I
told them they didn't understand life."

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More